If you’re like my clients, then you have been looking for a way to increase your reach, but you don’t have time to do it all yourself. The thought of learning another marketing platform is overwhelming.
Imagine the hours you will save and the clicks, traffic, and quality leads you will gain by hiring Rise & Grind to takeover your organic Pinterest management!
Our done-for-you monthly, organic Pinterest marketing service is designed to take your Pinterest marketing tasks out of your hands. I will help you get the most out of Pinterest without paid ads, increasing the traffic to your website and quality leads that convert.
This service is ideal for service-based businesses, coaches, and bloggers.
Strategic plan on how to move forward with your Pinterest marketing so that we are targeting your ideal client and working toward your business goals
* Custom scroll-stopping templates to fit your niche and brand
* Daily management of pins via TailWind* so that you are always scheduled out and ready for any upcoming holidays, launches, etc.
* Joining group boards/TailWind communities (if that is part of your strategy) to allow for more visibility
* Monthly board assessment – adding new boards when needed and/or optimizing existing boards when needed (up to 2 boards each month) to keep your account current and focused
* Monthly analytics report detailing growth so that you can see what is working and what is not
* Custom tracking spreadsheet via Google Sheets to keep us all on the same page
* 30 minutes of email or phone support per month so that you can always know what is going on in your Pinterest account
* Quarterly strategy call to review your goals and pivot if necessary
Plus you’ll get access to our resources, such as:
* Prep Your Blog for Pinterest Workbook so that you know how to get the most out of your blog when using Pinterest
* 50 Free Call to Actions to use on Pinterest or Anywhere so that you can inspire click-throughs to your site
* You know your audience is on Pinterest but you don’t have time to learn a new marketing strategy.
* You create content on a weekly basis.
* You can’t keep up with all the changes on Pinterest and you just want to focus on other areas in your business.
* You don’t have time to train someone how to handle your Pinterest account.
* You work well with people.
* You have a marketing budget of at least $500/mo to devote to Pinterest.
* You understand the power of marketing and how it can help grow your business.
* You like to micro manage people. If you are going to be watching every single pin like a hawk, we are not your people. Micro managing kills creativity.
* You want your traffic to skyrocket within a couple of months.
* You are not willing to create new content on a weekly basis
* You are a product based business.
* You think we are a VA service. We are not. We specialize in Pinterest marketing strategy.
* You don’t have a marketing budget.
* TailWind membership provided by client so that you retain ownership of the account